You do not have to sit and wait for your watch to be read, so you can publish that Instagram post at prime time. Do you want to get the best results with your Instagram account? Schedule posts on Instagram the same way you schedule posts on other social networking sites?
The best part is that it is not necessary to use a third party tool to do that.
In January 2018, Instagram announced that it was now possible to set a timeline for your posts using the Instagram Graph API. As a result of this new improvement, businesses and creators no longer had to post manually in real time. Simply schedule your posts and forget about them.
So what is the catch? Your profile has to be a professional profile attached to a Facebook Page to enjoy this feature.
Instagram allows other fortunate individuals to have access to other types of content. Below I will also talk about another option.
Instagram has not created an inapp feature for scheduling your posts, however third party tools have been discovered to enable you to accomplish that goal. However, it appears that all of these third party apps require a computer to run.
Some of the Instagrammers who have smartphones use their mobile devices to access Instagram, but it is easier and quicker to access Instagram from your computer. What you should do, especially if you are using a third party scheduling tool or if you are already scheduling content for other networks from your computer.
We will cover some other astonishing reasons to have posts scheduled from your computer. Also, we will give you some practical advice regarding the best options.
Is the sound quality good?
Let us leave.
Why is scheduling Instagram posts from your computer so important?
Is it better to post your Instagram posts from your computer than to post them manually on the app? These are the ten reasons why it is a superior solution to setup the posts from your computer.
#1What is Time Management?
Imagine how much time you can save by creating and scheduling posts whenever you want to. When you schedule your posts, you will have the chance to create and post content in batches. You won’t have to worry about running towards a deadline.
Thus you will have no need to worry about making too many posts at a time, as you can schedule them all at once.
You will have more time to do other things in your business or even nap after a tiring day of work.
It’s no coincidence that content batching has been called the best social media trick.
#2It’s possible to improve productivity and content quality.
You will be able to work more by scheduling your posts. By posting batches, you can leverage your flow state. You will be more efficient with your content, compared to racing against a deadline.
Using your phone, you have a hard time posting images that are good quality to Instagram. Do it in three steps first edit and share your pictures on Google Drive or Google Photos, then transfer them to your smartphone and finally upload them to Instagram. It was a painful experience.
If you use your computer, you will not have to experience all this pain. You can simply upload the content from your computer.
#3I will do my best to increase your consistency.
Your followers are always eager to hear what you say, so there is no room for you to be disappointed. Your viewers will always have access to your content if you set out posts to air regularly.
As a way to be more consistent, here are several suggestions.
- You may analyze your audience with the help of Instagram analytics. Make a note of the time of day when they are most active. This will help you identify when it is best to post something.
- Plan your day so that you are able to create quality content during the times when your audience is less active.
- Schedule posts to air during the times when your followers are the most active.
#4Allows you to produce more easily valuable content.
You can accomplish all your content creation tasks easily with your computer and graphic design software. We know that the more easy it is to create content, the faster you can schedule your posts and get to your other important activities.
With computer-based software tools, you can provide superior editing capabilities in creating templates, graphics, charts, and so on. All these coupled with other social media automation tools you access through your computer can make your content creation processes effortless.
Some available software includes Canva, Visme, and many others. If you use any of these tools, you will be closer to achieving your dream of keeping your audience engaged and sky rocketing your number of followers.
Further Reading: The 17 Best Infographic Maker and Graphics Tools
#5Please help me deal with my creator’s block.
As a creator, you have certain days when you are full of new ideas. On certain days, they are stumped. It’s called Creator’s Block
As for what to post on Instagram, you might find that scheduling them is a good way to overcome this block. Creating and scheduling postings is critical when you are thinking of new ideas. And to relax when you do not have any.
With such a plan, you will always have plenty of posts when you need them, but you will not be wearing yourself thin trying to come up with posts.
#6It is now possible to easily manage multiple Instagram accounts.
It is possible that managing multiple Instagram accounts can be very tedious. It does not have to be this way.
You already have an advantage in juggling pages. Putting everything on a schedule will make things even easier. You should write content for all your accounts and let the scheduler app do the rest.
#7Increase the engagement and reach of your business.
Good quality posts can entice your readers to stop scrolling and read what you have written. However, if you regularly publish those high quality articles, instead of just posting one article every two weeks, you will only benefit from those articles. Try to do that at least three or four times each week.
If you organize your posts, you will be able to keep up with the many requests for content. And in the long run, you increase your video views and reach.
#8Monitor your performance and try to develop a strategy.
It is important for people to grow in every aspect of their lives. I am certain Instagram includes. We expect to see some progress when they start using Instagram.
Other scheduling tools have features that enable you to assess the performance of your posts. If you are aware of your performance and your level of engagement, you will be able to plan future posts based on the insights you have gathered.
#9That will allow you to create a website that is error free.
You can arrange posts for a later date so you can preview content before it airs.
Editing and proofreading is required to create quality content. This will improve the quality of your content, and it will enable you to see errors that you would not have noticed at first.
I think it will help grow your brand if you continue posting error free content. Your local people will trust your work. It is a good way to get started as an Instagram Influencer.
I think that scheming your Instagram posts will help you stay organized and professional. Many tools will send you reminders regarding the posts that you have scheduled.
You will find the social media and use it effectively to improve your business performance. It will help you set up and accomplish the goals that you set for your page. That will allow you to prioritize the activities you do, and prevent you from experiencing stress or burnout.
There are some mistakes that you can avoid when scheduling Instagram posts.
Getting started is easy when posting automatically. Prevent common mistakes that occur. Then avoid them in order to get better results.
- Neglecting Interactions with Your Audience: Don’t solely concentrate on automation. Monitor how your followers engage with your posts, and respond accordingly.
- Too Bulky Scheduling: Don’t fall into the trap of scheduling too far ahead. When you post content that you created months ago, it will not keep up with current trends.
- Not Previewing Your Scheduled Post: Ensure that you go back to edit and check for possible errors in your content.
Further Reading: 11 Common Instagram Mistakes That Kill Your Online Business
How easy is scheduling posts in Creator Studio on your desktop?
First, ensure your profile is a business profile. If you want to continue converting your profile to a business profile, you may continue.
It is necessary for you to connect your Facebook and Instagram accounts to use Creator Studio. You may do this in the settings of the Instagram app.
Now follow these simple steps.
- You will have to open the internet on your computer.
- Go to Creator Studio.
- If you click on the Instagram logo at the top of the homepage screen you will see all of the content that you have been sharing on Instagram and the results that you are getting. It will look something like this some day.
- Click on the button to create a new post.
- The type of content you are creating should require you choosing between Instagram feed and Igtv.
- Click on Add more content to your post.
- You have to write the captions, hashtags, location tags, etc.
- Select the arrow button at the bottom right of the screen next to the icon Publish.
- Please fill in the information on the day and time you would like your post to be published.
- Click on the Schedule link.
There are a wide variety of third party tools that can help you schedule your Instagram posts from your desktop browser.
How can I post on Instagram from my desktop without using the creator studio?
Facebook recently confirmed that Instagram has introduced the option to write and publish posts directly from accessing Instagram.com on your computer without having to use Facebook Creator Studio.
Before now, Instagram users were able to upload their stories and posts from their phone app. The only way they could access the computer was by using a workaround.
Many people are using their computers to browse Instagram. That is the reason why Instagram wants to create a way for people to create their Feed posts on Instagram using their desktop browser.
However, it turns out that not everyone can access this feature on their computer, But for the few who can, this update is sure to improve your instagram experience and make posting much easier if you prefer using your computer.
If you are lucky and have that functionality enabled, then Instagram will remind you when you log in using a popup. Here is how to upload your posts.
1. One of the first steps is to visit the Instagram website and log in by entering your details. If you press the + button, you will be asked to add some more data to the page. All of these are in the top right corner of your screen. It is between the compass and the message icons that you are looking for.
Here is a short video that illustrates what you should see. I hope you can see that scheduling is really easy when you have access to it.
2. Drag and drop the images and videos that you would like to use. You also have the option to select images from your computer.
3. When you are ready to add filters to your posts and make any other changes, now is the time to do it.
4. If you want, then go ahead and add your captions and geotags. If you would like to tag others in your post, you may do so here.
5. Now you only have to click on share. It will be published.
The upside to all of this is that aside from posting through your desktop, you can also add your caption, your location, the hashtag, and tags right from your desktop. You can do this in any browser including Safari, Bing, and Google Chrome.
The downside is using this functionality to manage multiple Instagram accounts will be very difficult. It has limitations relating to cropping and you cannot use it to repost photos. Lastly, you will not be able to upload Instagram stories, and you will not be able to schedule posts for the future.
That said, if you do not have access to Creator Studio and you cannot post directly from your computer, there are other options for you to try. Here are some tools that are helpful alternatives.
- Agorapulse: This is a comprehensive social media tool that has scheduling features. By using this tool, you can schedule Instagram posts on your computer. The Instagram app also gives you access to analytics, which will help you build your Instagram account quickly.
- Sendible is a social media scheduler that can enable you to create your content, preview posts and schedule them at your convenience.
- Sprout Social: This third party tool will help you grow your social media networks. There are four major categories: listening, publishing, engagement, and analytics.
- Tailwind: It offers you an opportunity to grow engagement and build your Instagram account. The advanced features of Social Media enable you to complete a multitude of social media tasks, such as scheduling.
- SocialBee: This allows you to schedule posts across different social media accounts, including Instagram.
Further Reading: The Top 29 Instagram Tools You Need for Successful Marketing
It is necessary to draw the curtains.
That does not mean managing your Instagram account and creating great content for your followers has to be a rigorous activity.
With all of these tools and features, managing social media seems like a walk in the park.
You can schedule your Instagram posts, and watch your account grow without putting as much effort into it as you used to.
Hero photo by Gabriel Henderson on Unsplash
This is a post that I am doing with one of my marketing partners.