Todd Jackson‘s completing as host once more today. (As a tip, he’s holding a couple of product-focused episodes this period– everything about discovering product-market fit.)
Today, Todd talks with Andrew Ofstad, founder of Airtable. In our discussion, we go deep right into Airtable’s very early days, and also just how they browsed the trip of discovering grip and also scaling.
Right here’s a sneak peek of what Todd and also Andrew cover:
- Exactly how the owners integrated, their vision for the item, and also what the first models resembled.
- Airtable’s alpha, beta, and also launch timelines, along with their very early grip.
- The difficulties of producing a straight item that can do several points, consisting of recognizing first usage instances and also identifying just how to explain what they were developing.
- Exactly how to come close to prices and also competitors, along with their very early go-to-market method.
- What the following 3 years will certainly appear like for Airtable, and also just how they have actually browsed scaling while remaining real to their vision.
Whether you’re a creator confirming your very own concept, or an item leader searching for development guidance, there are lots of techniques right here that go much deeper than the normal starting tales you listen to.