Todd Jackson‘s back on the mic today. (As a suggestion, he’s guest holding a couple of product-focused episodes this period– everything about locating product-market fit.)
Today, Todd talks with Harry Ritter, owner of Alma, a membership-based network that assists independent psychological healthcare companies approve insurance policy and also construct successful exclusive methods.
In our discussion, we go deep right into Alma’s very early days, and also just how they browsed the trip of locating grip and also scaling.
As you’ll listen to in the episode, the Alma group basically needed to locate product-market fit two times as they went from physical, co-working office pre-pandemic, to swiftly constructing out their online treatment capacities.
Right here’s a sneak peek of what Todd and also Harry cover:
- Coming close to group structure as a solo founder
- Refining the concept and also obtaining even more understandings from your consumers via structured meetings, utilizing the strategy medical professionals are educated on
- Rallying your group via a pivot
- Staying rival mindful– not rival obsessed
- The distinction in between constructing a market versus a system.
Whether you remain in the beginning of beginning a business or undergoing a difficult pivot, there are lots of practical techniques below.