Pinterest is one of the most popular social media platforms. In general, is a social sharing and image sharing platform that is designed to host selected visual & video content that users have saved. It is possible to save these images, videos, and even gifs that are animated, on a smaller scale, in the form of pinboards. The idea for Pinterest was formed in December 2009 in California by Evan Sharp, Ben Silbermann, and Paul Sciarra.
Pinterest is the place that inspires people, with endless opportunities for self-improvement. It’s where you go to learn how to make chicken salad, get crafty with your kids, and discover the best new indie bands in your area, find business tips and so many other things. That’s all, it’s awesome!
How can I use Pinterest?
After they set up their Pinterest account, they are able to create or save pins for their pinboards. It is highly recommended that you use high-quality vertical images that will stand out in the feeds of other people. Pinterest suggests that you use a 2:3 aspect ratio to display your images. You can see that at 1000 x 1500 pixels. Other ratios that you select might cause your pin to truncate or negatively impact performance.
When you create a new pin, it is important that you put your product or service front and center. It is important that you avoid using abstract images or lifestyle imagery that do not highlight your brand. Always remember to add your brand’s logo to that list. Ensure that clear titles and descriptions help your pins to be found by people who search for them. You are permitted to use up to 100 characters to describe your title, and up to 500 characters to describe your description.
If your Pin includes any links, double-check that they are included before you add them to the correct point. What makes Your Pin so unique is that people know what to expect when they click. Make sure the image and text are appropriate for the site’s topic and images. Avoid linking with too long links.
When people see the best pins, they tell a good story and make people want to know more. It is easy to make great pins from these tips: Just follow these tips.
Pins from Pinterest.
When you are just getting started with Pinterest, or if you are looking to take your Pinterest game to the next level, making Pinterest pins can sometimes feel a little overwhelming at first. That is the reason we decided to put together this little guide in order to help you create the best possible pins that you can then share with the world.
So what exactly are we going to cover?
- How can I create my Pinterest pin (even if I do not have any experience with it).
- How do I write the perfect description for each pin?
- These 4 best tools for planning your pins and keeping track of them.
How do I create my pin for Pinterest?
In order to get the most out of your Pinterest marketing, you must learn how to make a dang Pinterest pin.
Step 1: Find the perfect image.
- If you are bying a photo from a photo bank: Make sure it’s not too bright or dark. Also make sure that it’s not too small, but also not too big. What you should have is a picture that is about 1,400 pixels wide and 700 pixels tall.
- If you are creating your own photos: Take pictures of the selected objects only the items are well-lit and in focus.
- Take a picture of your face: If you want to share an image that features your face, like a selfie or a picture of yourself on vacation, try taking the photo while holding your phone at arm’s length. When you do that, you will be able to fit more in the frame, and it helps to ensure that the image is well-lit. It is also a good idea to hire a professional photographer.
- Photograph yourself doing something: If you want to show off your new dance moves or capture your epic 8th grade science fair project, make sure there is something visually interesting happening in the photo. When you take selfies in front of mirrors, make sure that something attractive is happening in the background. It is also a good idea to hire a professional photographer.
Step 2: Invent the perfect title for the game.
This is the stage where you will really shine! The title of your page should be catchy and easy to read. It should be something that automatically attracts the attention of people who are scrolling through the results of their search. Lastly, it should contain one or two keywords that you want your pins to rank high on search engines. You might also create a pin about dog collars, with a title like ‘guide to choosing the best dog collars’ instead of ‘cool dog collars’.
It is recommended that you fill in the description.
On a pin, the description is the place where you can tell the story behind that pin. This is a great place to give a short description of the pin, and it also gives you an opportunity to include keywords that people may search for when they are looking for your pin. There are no hard and fast rules for writing descriptions for pins, but you should be very careful about the words and keywords that you use.
You want the information that you are about to explain to people to be clear and helpful. So that’s the place where you should include links that direct readers to other pages if they want more information. On top of that, you can also add other keywords in this section of your pin to help increase your seo ranking.
Step 4: Add some keywords to your list.
Now it’s time for the most important part… Create your original copy for your Pin’s description.
They are like magic. They are like keywords that are behind your pins. They are the ones that allow people to find your products. As long as you use the most relevant keywords, the more likely it is that shoppers will find your products. How do you decide what keywords to use for each pin?
- Next, identify your topic.
- Step 2: Do your research.
- Step 3: outline the content of your presentation.
- Step 4: Write your draft.
- Next, you should edit the hell out of your draft.
Keep your message short and sweet, but not too sweet. People have short attention spans when they are online, so make your description short and easy to read. On the average, the average time that people spend reading the description of your pin is about 7 seconds, so you really don’t have a lot of time to impress them.
Use your keywords naturally. What’s the best keyword for people to find out about? You don’t want to sound like a robot or a keyword spammer. All your keywords should flow naturally with the rest of your description. They should not be out of place or unnatural.
Include reasons why people should buy something from you. The description of your items is the perfect place for you to tell prospective customers why they should buy from you. Also, people should tell potential buyers how much they will save by buying from you instead of another shop. That’s true even if the price of the item is higher than what other shops are charging.
How should I write a description for each pin?
One of the best ways to figure out what words are the most commonly used words that people use when searching for something. You could use Google’s keyword planner or Google’s autocomplete feature on their search bar.
If you’re selling a dog bed, you can easily come up with the words and phrases that you can use to describe it: dog bed, dog mat, pet bed, etc. When you’re selling a mid-century modern end table, it can be a little trickier to think about what keywords to use.
For this particular post and this pin from Pinterest, we used Google’s autocomplete search bar to find the following keywords:
- Pinterest planning, Pinterest tracking, Pinterest tools, pin scheduling tools, pin scheduling software, create a board, pin scheduler
- Pinterest tools, planning out pins, pinterest planner, planning out pinterest, pinterest marketing plan, how to plan out pins, board layout tool, pin location tool
- Pinterest tools, Pinterest planner, Pinterest scheduling, pin scheduling tools, social media scheduling tools, better Pins, visual schedule, graphic planning, visual gallery
- Pinterest planning and tracking, Pinterest scheduling, Pinterest analytics, Pinterest scheduling tools, Pinterest widgets, Pinterest widgets for Pinterest.
- Pinterest is very useful for planning, pinterest is a useful tool for scheduling, pinterest is a helpful tool for scheduling, pinterest scheduler, pin scheduling tools, etc.
- Pinterest is the best place to find planning tools, planning pins, best planning tools, best business planning tools, planning tool for pinterest, how to plan on Pinterest, planning on Pinterest.
Niches: If you’re in a niche market, be sure to include some of the terms that people would use to find pins in that niche. So, for example, if you are selling pins that relate to knitting, include knitting terms like ‘gauge’ and ‘stitch markers’.
Avoid Spamming: The best way to make sure your pins show up in searches is by using relevant keywords. However, do not go overboard and stuff keywords in your description unnecessarily. It is important that you use common sense when you are writing descriptions, and ask yourself if that helps the reader understand what is being sold in this pin. It’s also important that you do not overuse words that are irrelevant to your target audience.
Use the right hashtags: This is what gets your pin seen by others! Hashtags on Pinterest are used to help us categorize the content. The use of hashtags is possible in two ways. First, the hashtag should be entered into the search bar, just like any other search term. With the hashtag, type in the front of the search bar, and no spaces between the words. If you click on the hashtag in the description of a pin, you will be able to view the other pins that contain that hashtag. Using hashtags is another way to promote your work and help you categorize it. We use them in addition to keywords in the description of the pin. It is recommended that you add a hashtag at the end of the description text. You are permitted to add up to 20 hashtags to the description of your pin.
These are the best 4 tools that you can use to plan out your pins and keep track of them.
- Drafts: Use this to write your content before you even upload it. As a result, you can save the draft and come back to it later. If you’re not sure what topics to write about, you can use a tool like “google trends” to find out what topics are trending in your niche.
- Buffer: This is a great tool for scheduling multiple pins at one time and also allows you to schedule posts for Facebook and Twitter too!
- Tailwind: This is a great tool for seeing which hashtags are currently trending on Pinterest and then allow you to schedule Pins with those same hashtags!
- Later: Use this tool when you don’t have time to sit at your computer or when it’s not convenient for you to be online. Later allows you to create pins beforehand, whether it is by emailing them or by using their mobile app. That way, you can post them when you want to or when your audience wants to.
Pinterest best practices that you should remember.
- So, share interesting content.
- Pin things that you find useful to put on your pinboards.
- So, keep following others’ boards for some great ideas.
- Pinterest works best when you pin things that people who are targeting you might be looking for. Follow other people in your industry.
- You also have the ability to comment, pin, like and share other pictures, and it is quite addictive.
- Pin your photo up to 10 times per day. Do not over do it!
- Utilize your brand’s colors and logos for your Pins.
- When is the right time to share something?
In order for people to find you on Pinterest, you must also use Pinterest to inspire people. One of the best ways to get people interested in following you is to share images that are relevant and attractive. Choose something that is relevant to your niche and make it extra special by adding a few extra elements. Read what Pinterest Business Guidelines are advising new users.
Pinterest is the most popular social platform for people who are looking for inspiration and to organize their lives. I think that Pinterest is very useful for everyone, and it is not just for big businesses or big brands. You can create a profile and start to pin all your favorite pictures.
You can also use Pinterest to promote your business. It is a great platform for businesses that are interested in social media marketing. It’s a great creative way to attract new customers. They will want to return to your store again and again to show off your new products or to tell others what they’ve found. Using Pinterest can help you increase the number of visitors to your website.
When you are trying to get more followers, sell more products or just to increase sales, Pinterest is a good place for you to do that. So, begin using it today!