If you have actually simply brought Hogwarts Tradition or possibly updated some equipment within your computer system, after that you may wish to know what FPS likewise referred to as frameworks per 2nd your system is obtaining within Hogwarts Tradition on your computer.
So in this overview, I will certainly be revealing you exactly how to conveniently show an FPS counter in Hogwarts Tradition on a Windows 10/11 computer system.
Do not fret it does not matter if you bought Hogwarts Tradition from the Heavy Steam Shop or Legendary Gamings Shop you will certainly still have the ability to show the FPS counter within Hogwarts Tradition.
Why reveal FPS counter in Hogwarts Legacy
Just like any type of computer video game, it is essential to recognize what FPS you are obtaining as it aids allow you recognize if you require to either reduced your graphics setups or you can elevate them. This will certainly after that enable you to make the video game appearance much more stunning than it currently views on your computer system.
In this instance, since Hogwarts Tradition is just a solitary gamer video game you will certainly escape having a somewhat reduced structure price, however if the video game was a rapid paced online FPS or auto racing video game after that you would certainly intend to have a high FPS. We have a guide here on how to show FPS in all PC games.
Associated: Fix Hogwarts Legacy crashing on PC
Just how to reveal FPS in Hogwarts Legacy
Below are various means you can show an FPS counter within Hogwarts Tradition on Computer.
Hogwarts Tradition Heavy steam version
1. Open up Heavy steam after that click Steam in the leading left-hand corner
2. Most likely to Settings > > Currently choose In-Game
3. Under In-game FPS counter choose where you desire the FPS counter to display
4. Currently click OK and after that close Steam
5. You can currently resume Heavy steam as well as Hogwarts Tradition as well as you will certainly see the FPS counter
Hogwarts Tradition Legendary Gamings version
Because Legendary Gamings Launcher does not have the alternative to show a FPS counter in-game after that you can make use of a program called FRAPS.
1. Go here to download FRAPS after that run the arrangement data as well as comply with the guidelines to install
2. When set up launch FRAPS
3. Most likely to the FPS tab as well as pick the placement where you want to reveal the FPS counter utilizing Overlay Corner
4. Introduce Hogwarts Tradition to see the FPS counter
Windows Video game Bar
Alternatively, if you are having problems with the above alternatives to show an FPS counter in Hogwarts Tradition after that you can make use of the Windows Video game Bar that comes preinstalled with Windows 10 as well as Windows 11.
1. On your key-board hold Windows crucial + G to show the Video game Bar
2. Click the Widget Menu on top as well as most likely to Performance
3. You will certainly see a Pin icon so click this to pin the efficiency home window > > Currently choose the FPS tab
4. If for one reason or another you are missing out on the FPS counter after that you require to click Request Access as well as reboot your computer
NVIDIA Graphics Card
If you have an NVIDIA graphics card as well as you have actually GeForce Experience set up after that you can likewise utilize this to show an FPS counter within Hogwarts Tradition. Utilizing the NVIDIA GeForce Experience is my favored method to show an FPS counter in my computer video games.
1. Open Up Nvidia GeForce Experience > > When open click the Settings cog
2. Select General and check that IN-GAME OVERLAY is On
3. Currently click Settings > > Click HUD layout
4. Following choose Performance > > Select a placement for the FPS counter as well as likewise choose FPS
5. When done press Back > > Done > > As Well As Close
AMD Graphics Card
If you have an AMD graphics card as well as have actually Adrenalin software application set up after that you can utilize this to show an FPS counter within Hogwarts Tradition.
1. Open up Adrenalin software
2. Select the Performance tab
3. Toggle Program Metrics Overlay to Enabled
4. You will certainly currently have the ability to see what FPS you are obtaining within the video game in addition to various other information
I really hope the above overview has actually aided reveal you exactly how to show the FPS counter in Hogwarts Tradition on your computer system, so you can currently experiment with the video game setups as well as enhance the structure price that you are obtaining.
If you liked this overview after that I make sure you would certainly like our other gaming guides.