Is your Oculus Mission 2 not downloading and install acquired video games as well as obtaining stuck on the procedure bar?
If your Oculus Mission 2 is not downloading and install video games, the video game information on the SideQuest application may be damaged. To download and install video games on Oculus Mission 2, clear the SideQuest application information. If this does not function, switch off as well as on Wi-Fi on the headset as well as see to it it has sufficient complimentary disk area.
In this write-up, we’ll review why your Oculus Mission 2 is not downloading and install video games as well as what you can do to iron out this problem.
Why is my Oculus not downloading and install video games?
Below are several of the reasons that your Oculus Mission 2 is not downloading and install video games after acquisition:
- Not enough area on the headset.
- Unpredictable Wi-Fi link.
- Corrupt SideQuest application information.
- Short-term software program problems.
- Headset software program glitching.
- Energetic dual-band function on the router.
Exactly how do I take care of Oculus download and install stopped working?
If Oculus Mission 2 is not downloading and install video games, below are 7 tested options that have actually aided several individuals rapidly leave this dilemma.
Reboot the virtual reality Headset
The initial workaround is to reboot your Oculus 2 to fix any kind of short-lived concerns triggering the video game’s download procedure to stop working.
To do this, push the ” Power” switch as well as hold it for 10 secs up until the headset shuts off. Wait 30-60 secs for the system submits to freshen, as well as push the ” Power” button to reboot your Oculus Mission 2. Currently, attempt downloading your video games once again as well as see if this solutions the problem.
Turn On as well as Off Wi-Fi on the Headset
Some individuals have actually attempted switching off as well as on the Wi-Fi on the headset for a couple of secs as well as effectively downloaded and install the video games later. To do this:
- Press the ” Power” switch on your Oculus 2 to transform it on as well as use it on your head.
- Click ” App Collection” in the Worldwide navigating food selection.
- Go to “Setups.”
- Tap “Wi-Fi.”
- Toggle off the button alongside ” On.”
- Wait 1-2 mins to freshen the link.
- Currently, toggle on the button to connect to Wi-Fi on your Oculus, as well as examine if you can download and install video games currently.
KEEP IN MIND: You could need to attempt this approach every half an hour to finish the download procedure.
Clear Application Information With SideQuest
Your app/game information could corrupt, leading the headset to obtain stuck on “Putting up” while you are downloading and install the video games making use of the SideQuest application. The good news is, you can remove the application or cache information on the SideQuest computer application to fix the problem. For this:
- Attach your Oculus Mission 2 to your computer making use of the USB 3.0 cable.
- Install the SideQuest application on your computer as well as launch it.
- Check in with your SideQuest account.
- Click ” Mounted Applications.”
- Select ” Program All.”
- Find “com.oculus.ocms.”
- Click the ” Setups” symbol alongside it to gain access to “Application Setups.”
- Under ” Handle Application,” pick ” CLEAR APPLICATION INFORMATION.”
- Click “Close”
Disconnect your headset from your computer as well as attempt downloading and install the video games on your headset.
Maximize Some Area on Your Virtual Reality Oculus Mission 2
Your Oculus might not have enough space to download and install the video games as well as unbox the documents, leading to the “Install Fell short” mistake.
So, guarantee your headset has double the area of the video game you are attempting to download and install. Otherwise, remove some unneeded applications or video games with the adhering to actions:
- Press the ” Oculus” switch on the best Oculus Touch controller.
- Select ” App Collection.”
- Choose ” Setups.”
- Go to ” Storage space.”
- Choose the ” Erase” symbol alongside the video game or application you wish to uninstall.
- Select ” Erase” to validate.
You can additionally relocate images as well as live-streaming recordings to your computer. For this, switch on the headset, link it to your computer system making use of a USB 3.0 wire, as well as pick ” Permit” on the desktop computer display to access the documents.
Your Windows computer will immediately discover your Oculus Mission 2 as a drive. Next off, pick the documents as well as relocate them to a brand-new folder on your computer. When you have adequate area on your headset, reboot the video game download procedure as well as see if the issue continues.
Troubleshoot the Network Connection
An unpredictable or slow-moving web link could disrupt the video game download procedure on your Oculus Mission 2, triggering it to stop working.
So, run a speed test to examine if your network rate is steady, as well as attempt the adhering to actions to fix the network link:
- Relocate your headset closer to the router, guaranteeing solid signals.
- Reboot your Wi-Fi router or modem.
- Change to one more trusted web link or mobile information.
- Disconnect unneeded tools from your Wi-Fi network to minimize blockage.
Disable Twin Band on Router
Another option is to disable the dual-band function on your router as well as button to either 2GHz or 5GHz to stay clear of disturbance, impacting the download procedure on your Oculus Mission 2.
- Open a web browser on your computer or tool as well as enter your router’s IP address.
- Log right into your router to access the control panel utilizing your account qualifications.
- Select “Wireless Setup,” “Twin Band Setups,” or 2GHz or 5GHz.
- If your router reveals Twin Band Setups, select either 2GHz or 5GHz in the drop-down food selection to shut down the function. Or else, allow among the 2GHz or 5GHz bands as well as disable the various other.
- Click ” Use Adjustments.”
The router will certainly currently relay in one band, as well as this will possibly take care of the video game downloading and install problem on your Oculus Mission 2.
INFO: The actions to transform the dual-band function could vary a little bit relying on your router’s make as well as design.
Perform a Manufacturing Facility Reset on the virtual reality Headset
It is feasible that your Mission 2 firmware is momentarily glitching, stopping the headset from downloading and install video games. To take care of these problems, manufacturing facility reset your virtual reality headset with these actions.
- Open the ” Meta Quest” application on your iphone or Android tool.
- Faucet ” Food selection.”
- Tap ” Tools.”
- Select your Oculus headset as well as most likely to ” Headset Setup.”
- Tap ” Advanced Setup.”
- Select ” Manufacturing Facility Reset.”
- Choose ” Reset.”
Finally, set your device once again with the application, finish the set up procedure, as well as confirm you can download and install video games currently.
IDEA: You can additionally execute a manufacturing facility reset procedure making use of the Oculus Mission bootloader food selection.
In this detailed write-up, we have actually discovered why your Oculus Mission 2 is not downloading and install video games after acquisition as well as just how to repair this problem rapidly with 7 easy-to-follow solutions.
Ideally, you can currently set up brand-new virtual reality video games on your headset as well as appreciate playing them without disturbance. Nevertheless, if the issue is still there, get in touch with the Meta Support group as well as report the problem for additional troubleshooting by their group.