Are you seeing a strong or blinking purple light on your Oculus Mission 2 with a mistake message specifying, “No Command”?
If your Oculus Mission 2 programs purple light, this occurs when you make it possible for the Sideloading Update alternative in the boot food selection to set up beta video game updates, as well as the headset is waiting on the procedure to finish. Wait 10 to half an hour, as well as your Oculus Mission will boot right into regular setting as well as will not reveal the purple light indication.
In this write-up, we’ll discover the definition of Oculus Mission 2 purple light as well as just how you can repair it for a much better virtual reality experience.
What does it imply when your Oculus light transforms purple?
If your Oculus Mission 2 programs strong or blinking purple light, maybe because of among the adhering to factors:
- Sideloading Update alternative is made it possible for.
- The headset is powered on improperly.
- Damaged information throughout documents transfer.
- The headset remains in the manufacturing facility reset state.
Exactly how do I repair the purple light on my Oculus Mission 2?
To repair the purple light on your Oculus Mission 2, right here are 6 easy-to-follow services that have actually assisted lots of individuals to settle the concern rapidly.
Await the Reset Refine to Finish
In most instances, when you do a manufacturing facility reset on your Oculus Mission 2, it begins blinking purple light. This suggests the headset is going into the reset procedure, which will certainly eliminate all the information as well as recover it to its default setups.
So, await the manufacturing facility reset procedure to finish, as well as the indication light will certainly count on regular white.
Await the For Sideloading Update Refine to Complete
Sideloading Update is a function in the boot food selection on your Oculus Mission 2 that allows you set up beta video game develops by a designer prior to the last launch as opposed to waiting on their moving.
If you have actually made it possible for the Sideloading Update attribute, your Oculus Mission 2 will certainly reveal the purple indication light while setting up the updates. Wait 10 to 30 minutes, as well as your headset will certainly boot generally.
Fee as well as Reboot the Headset
You may have pushed the Quantity Up switch while activating your Oculus Mission 2, triggering it to switch on improperly, causing the “No Command” mistake message as well as strong purple light.
To repair this, push the ” Power” switch on your Oculus Mission 2, pick ” Power Off” from the boot food selection, as well as bill it. Later, press the “Power” switch once more till the Meta logo design shows up as well as confirm the repair.
If the power off food selection does not show up, hold ” Power” for 10 secs to shut off your headset.
NOTE: The Quantity Up switch on your Oculus Mission headset may be stuck as well as constantly signing up a press, causing a wrong power-on procedure. So, attempt pressing it internal to see to it it is not obstructed.
Power On the Headset With Bootloader Menu
Some individuals have actually attempted activating their Oculus Mission 2 utilizing the bootloader food selection as well as at some point solved the “No Command” mistake as well as strong purple light concern.
To boot Oculus Quest 2, do the adhering to actions:
- Press ” Power” on your Oculus Mission 2 for 10-15 secs till it switches off.
- Press & & hold the ” Power” as well as ” Quantity -” buttons concurrently time to access the boot food selection.
- Make use of the Volume Up or Down switches to highlight ” Departure as well as Boot Tool.”
- Press the ” Power” button to validate this activity as well as reboot the tool.
Manufacturing facility Reset the Oculus Headset
Sometimes, when you attempt to move your data from your computer to your Oculus Mission 2, the information obtains damaged. Consequently, the headset comes to be less competent as well as reveals a strong purple light indication.
To eliminate the damaged information, manufacturing facility reset the headset with these actions:
- Press & & hold the “Power” switch on the headset to transform it off.
- Hold the “Power” and “Quantity -” switches till you see the boot food selection on the display.
- Press “Quantity Down” to highlight “Manufacturing facility Reset.”
- Press ” Power” to pick the alternative.
- Currently, emphasize ” Yes, eliminate as well as Manufacturing facility reset.”
- Press “Power” once more to begin the reset procedure as well as see if you see a purple or flashing white light.
You can likewise utilize the Meta Mission application on your iphone or Android tool to reset your Oculus Mission 2 headset. To do this:
- Open up the “Meta Quest” application.
- Tap “Food selection.”
- Tap ” Gadgets.”
- Select your Oculus Mission 2 from the tools connected to the application.
- Faucet ” Advanced Setup.”
- Select ” Manufacturing Facility Reset.”
- Tap ” Reset” to validate as well as start the procedure.
- Once the reset procedure is full, switch on your Oculus Mission 2 as well as see if the issue lingers.
Manufacturing facility resetting can assist settle the Oculus Quest 2 error casting to various other tools.
Note: Guarantee your Oculus Mission 2 goes to the very least 50% billed prior to doing a manufacturing facility reset. This is since the procedure can take a substantial quantity of time, as well as if the headset lacks battery, it might trigger software application problems later.
Get in touch with Oculus Assistance Team
If the above services fall short, speak to Meta Assistance to send a ticket as well as report the issue to their assistance group.
To do this, introduce your recommended internet browser on your tool or computer as well as most likely to the Meta Contact Us web page. Next off, click ” Send an Assistance Ticket,” sign in to your account, as well as report the concern with e-mail, conversation, or Whatsapp. Make certain to give your Device Supervisor ID as well as headset serial number.
The Assistance group will respond within 2 to 3 organization days as well as might give a legitimate response for your concern.
Note: Remember to give as much info regarding the issue as feasible, consisting of when the concern began, what actions you have actually required to repair it, as well as any kind of mistake messages you might have seen.
In this write-up, we have actually gone over the definition of the Oculus Mission 2 purple light as well as its No Command mistake. We have actually likewise given some attempted as well as checked services to assist you repair the concern.
Hopefully, you can currently access all the video games as well as data on your headset as well as submerse on your own in digital fact without dealing with anymore concerns.